Driver seriously injured, cow killed, in Box Elder County accident
BOX ELDER COUNTY, Utah — A man driving westbound on SR 102 on Sunday night was seriously injured when his vehicle hit a cow.
The Utah Highway Patrol said the driver, the only occupant of the car, had to be extracted. He was then transported by ground to a hospital and then flown to a trauma center in critical condition.
The cow did not survive.
The UHP says they are looking into how the cow got onto the roadway.
- Two people killed in single-car rollover in Kane County
- Police identify man found dead on Bangerter Hwy at 7800 South
- A small Cessna aircraft makes an emergency landing on I-15
- Ben & Jerry’s sued over ‘happy cow’ characterization
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- After a cold November, Utah prepares for another storm
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Letters from surviving roommates read at church memorial service for slain University of…
- Bob McGrath, original ‘Sesame Street’ cast member, dead at 90
- Elon Musk speaks out on ‘Twitter Files’ release detailing platform’s inner…
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- ‘Sketched out’ University of Idaho students return to campus from break with…
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral