Driver seriously injured, cow killed, in Box Elder County accident
Feb 27, 2022, 10:09 PM
BOX ELDER COUNTY, Utah — A man driving westbound on SR 102 on Sunday night was seriously injured when his vehicle hit a cow.
The Utah Highway Patrol said the driver, the only occupant of the car, had to be extracted. He was then transported by ground to a hospital and then flown to a trauma center in critical condition.
The cow did not survive.
The UHP says they are looking into how the cow got onto the roadway.
- Two people killed in single-car rollover in Kane County
- Police identify man found dead on Bangerter Hwy at 7800 South
- A small Cessna aircraft makes an emergency landing on I-15
- Ben & Jerry’s sued over ‘happy cow’ characterization
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Woods Cross man arrested for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- USU grad files lawsuit against university for racist caricature
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash trial begins in Park City, lawyer calls it “B.S.”
- Utah Board of Education says full-day kindergarten benefits students’ futures
- Median price of a home declined for first time in a decade, what it means for Utah?
- Utah man recovering from shark bite while swimming in Hawaii
- Bus driver to be honored for saving woman from dog attack
- Fire breaks out at Orem home
- Teens charged as adults in West Valley shooting death
- Here’s why separate trials for Chad and Lori Daybell is significant