Skyline High School virtual today
SALT LAKE CITY– Skyline High School will switch over to remote learning today.
In a tweet, the school announced an old faulty transformer caused some power outages throughout the building.
Skyline officials say students can still come to the building to pick up Chromebooks and other needed materials. They also say grab and go lunches will be available.
The high school says they will have limited phone capacity, so students and parents can still call the school with any questions.
— Granite School Dist. (@GraniteSchools) March 16, 2022
Today’s Top Stories
- Weather causing delayed starts for several schools across Utah
- Frigid temperatures delaying some school start times
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Man suspected of kidnapping and beating a woman in Oregon may be using dating apps to evade police
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Trump says he’s ‘more angry’ and ‘more committed’ to White…
- Schools, commute delayed by early morning lake effect snow
- Three vehicle crash in Sanpete County leaves one dead