Here are the 3 things you need to know about keeping cyclists safe on the road
SALT LAKE CITY — There seems to have been a rash of deadly accidents involving pedestrians and people on bikes in the last few weeks.
Executive Director of Bike UT, Jenn Oxborrow, is live with Dave & Dujanvoic to explain the top three things drivers need to keep in mind when it comes to cyclists and their safety on the road.
Today’s Top Stories
- Cottonwood High School wins football game in bizarre fashion
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- September was the hottest month in Salt Lake City and it wasn’t close
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Day 1 in ‘landmark case’ for animal rights
- Man in possession of fentanyl pills, heroin arrested at SLC airport
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- DWR officials taking steps to protect California condors
- Utah Gov. turns 56 bills into new Utah laws, several involve Bears Ears