Bank of Utah’s annual “My Utah” photo contest returns for third year
SALT LAKE CITY – Locally-owned Bank of Utah is inviting Utahn’s to share their favorite picture of Utah’s scenery for a chance to win some big prizes! This is the third year in a row that they have held this contest.
First place wins $500 and their picture featured on an electric billboard. Second and third place get $300 and $200 respectively.
From 7/6 to 9/6 submit up to 3 photos of Utah landscapes or activities that show us what Utah is to you for a chance to win! 1st place will win $500 and have their photo featured on our billboards!
— 🌲Bank of Utah (@BankofUtah) July 6, 2022
“At Bank of Utah we say, ‘Together, We are Utah,’ and what better way to show that than with photos of Utah and Utahns enjoying the state together,” said Douglas L. DeFries, Bank of Utah president. “Our state has an amazing variety of scenic landscapes — majestic mountains with glassy lakes, breathtaking whitewater rapids, deserts in bloom, red rock towers and pink sand dunes. We love to get out and hike, bike, ride, boat, raft and climb in those landscapes. We can’t wait to see Utah’s natural wonders and beauty through your perspective!”
The contest is open to those 18-years-old and older. Each participant can submit up to 3 pictures. Read the full contest rules and additional information here.
Today’s Top Stories
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Speed Week on Bonneville Salt Falts is called off due to flooding from rain
- Can the average Utahn afford to go solar?
- More human remains discovered in Lake Mead’s receding waters
- UPDATE: Flood advisory for portions of Salt Lake Valley and Davis County
- One dead, five hurt in head-on crash at Bonneville Salt Flats
- Thousands of dead fish are washing up along a California river. It’s because of a…
- UPDATED: Shots fired at indoor swap meet in West Valley City
- Utah company, Lions Not Sheep ordered to cease “made in USA” claims
- Wasatch County Search and Rescue has a busy Saturday