Motorcyclist dies in crash in Logan Canyon
LOGAN, Utah — A motorcyclist was killed Thursday afternoon in a crash in Logan Canyon.
According to the Utah Highway Patrol, the accident occurred on U.S Highway 89 at milepost 473.
Both lanes of traffic were blocked for a time, according to the UHP.
More information will be provided as it becomes available.
- Woman killed in motorcycle crash in southern Utah
- Fatal motorcycle crash under investigation by SLCPD
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Lake restoration called “unconstitutional” by state agency
- Suspicious package at Intermountain Layton Hospital removed, detonated
- What the bishops knew: Church releases details, timeline about Arizona sex abuse case
- Two people dead in Taylorsville after shooting
- Judge sets up possible release of redacted affidavit justifying Mar-a-Lago search
- Direct selling and the big impact it has on the Utah economy
- Utah Little League player, after fall from bunk bed, is making progress
- Quantum computing of “great concern” to Rep. Chris Stewart, here’s why
- Gov. Cox opens up about past mental heath struggles at press conference
- Park City Resort introduces paid parking systems