Is inflation hurting your lunch plans?
SALT LAKE CITY — Though inflation slowed last month, prices are still rising for goods and services across the country.
$15 french fries in New York made headlines this week and turned attention to food costs.
Restaurants are faced with navigating inflation to keep their businesses open.
How are restaurants dealing with high ingredient costs? Listen to the Dave and Dujanovic segment:
Today’s Top Stories
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- Name change coming to Intermountain Healthcare next year
- Ian makes landfall in southwest Florida as Category 4 storm
- The plan to build an inland port/commerce hub is on hold
- Salt Lake County Dems call for immediate resignation of Sen. Gene Davis
- So. Salt Lake Police identify victim in officer-involved shooting
- New poll suggests voters don’t wan’t to see Biden or Trump on the ballot
- Fatal crash near Strawberry Reservoir closes SR-40
- Hurricane Ian knocked out power to all of Cuba, Florida officials urge evacuations
- US Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia