BUSINESS + ECONOMY
Intermountain Healthcare purchases land near Ephraim
Note: This story has been edited to more accurately reflect Intermountain Healthcare’s plans for the property they purchased.
EPHRAIM, Utah — Intermountain Healthcare has purchased 35 acres of land near Ephraim.
While there is no concrete plan for the property at this time, the healthcare group said they are looking forward to serving nearby residents.
“As part of our ongoing commitment to serve patients with high-quality, affordable, and accessible care, Intermountain Healthcare has acquired property in Ephraim, Utah, for future use to enhance healthcare services available to area residents,” said Lance Madigan with Intermountain.
The property is located within Ephraim Crossing, a master-planned community inside the city of Ephraim.
“We welcome Intermountain Healthcare to Ephraim Crossing. Its reputation of providing the highest-quality healthcare will support our mission of promoting a healthy lifestyle for residents,” said Kevin Romney, managing partner of Camino Verde Group, who is developing Ephraim Crossing.
- CEO and President of Intermountain Healthcare announces resignation
- Intermountain Healthcare landscaping gets a new look
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash trial begins in Park City, lawyer calls it “B.S.”
- UHP: Three people dead in two-vehicle crash in Kane County
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Death penalty off the table for Lori Vallow Daybell
- USU grad files lawsuit against university for racist caricature
- Utah Flooding: How to prevent and mitigate the risk
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Brighton hits a milestone with 700 inches of snow
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Cox signs bill requiring lethality assessments in Utah domestic violence cases