Intermountain Healthcare purchases land near Ephraim
Note: This story has been edited to more accurately reflect Intermountain Healthcare’s plans for the property they purchased.
EPHRAIM, Utah — Intermountain Healthcare has purchased 35 acres of land near Ephraim.
While there is no concrete plan for the property at this time, the healthcare group said they are looking forward to serving nearby residents.
“As part of our ongoing commitment to serve patients with high-quality, affordable, and accessible care, Intermountain Healthcare has acquired property in Ephraim, Utah, for future use to enhance healthcare services available to area residents,” said Lance Madigan with Intermountain.
The property is located within Ephraim Crossing, a master-planned community inside the city of Ephraim.
“We welcome Intermountain Healthcare to Ephraim Crossing. Its reputation of providing the highest-quality healthcare will support our mission of promoting a healthy lifestyle for residents,” said Kevin Romney, managing partner of Camino Verde Group, who is developing Ephraim Crossing.
- CEO and President of Intermountain Healthcare announces resignation
- Intermountain Healthcare landscaping gets a new look
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- Trash can on fire at home in the Cottonwoods, safely extinguished
- Frontier Airlines no longer has a customer service phone line
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- Fugitive taken into custody following SWAT stand-off in Taylorsville