Name change coming to Intermountain Healthcare next year
SALT LAKE CITY — Intermountain Healthcare announced it will change its name to Intermountain Heath in 2023, on Sept. 27, 2022.
The intent of the new name is to reflect an emphasis on keeping individuals healthy while providing top-notch medical care at its facilities.
Intermountain has a mission of “helping people live the healthiest lives possible.” That mission won’t change, according to a news release.
With the name change, the medical organization is stressing a larger emphasis on whole health-focused initiatives.
There was no mention of when the change will take effect in 2023.
- CEO and President of Intermountain Healthcare announces resignation
- Intermountain Healthcare study finds “better” IV fluid treatment
Today’s Top Stories
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- BYU students win international award for video game
- Support for marijuana initiative may go up in smoke
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Senate passes Romney-sponsored bill to fund Great Salt Lake study
- Snowball Express arrives at Salt Lake City Airport
- KSL launches COLD podcast season 3: The Search for Sheree Warren