BUSINESS + ECONOMY
Name change coming to Intermountain Healthcare next year
Sep 27, 2022, 9:00 PM
SALT LAKE CITY — Intermountain Healthcare announced it will change its name to Intermountain Heath in 2023, on Sept. 27, 2022.
The intent of the new name is to reflect an emphasis on keeping individuals healthy while providing top-notch medical care at its facilities.
Intermountain has a mission of “helping people live the healthiest lives possible.” That mission won’t change, according to a news release.
With the name change, the medical organization is stressing a larger emphasis on whole health-focused initiatives.
There was no mention of when the change will take effect in 2023.
- CEO and President of Intermountain Healthcare announces resignation
- Intermountain Healthcare study finds “better” IV fluid treatment
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- Arrest made after Logan Canyon crash killed three people
- Multiple Utah schools received fake reports of school shooting, officials say
- Nine soldiers killed after Army helicopters crash in Kentucky
- Former Unified police chief discusses how police respond to copycat situations
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- Ogden High School community reacts to active shooter hoax
- Alpine School District exploring potential closure of 5 elementary schools
- Utah’s online marriage licensing gets attention all over the world
- Where to get your free sandbags to help mitigate flooding