Three-vehicle crash in Stansbury Park sends two people to hospital
STANSBURY PARK, Utah — The Utah Highway Patrol is investigating a three-vehicle crash that occurred Friday afternoon in Stansbury Park.
According to Cpl. Mike Alexander, of the Utah Highway Patrol, the crash occurred in the area of Bates Canyon Road and SR-36. Two victims were listed in poor condition and were transported to an area hospital, according to the UHP.
The left lane on southbound SR-36 was closed for a time.
This story will be updated as more information is provided.
- Crash causes big delays in Tooele County
- Motorcyclist dead after crash in Tooele County
- One person killed in I-80 crash in Tooele County
Today’s Top Stories
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
- Trump Organization convicted in executive tax dodge scheme
- A 4-day workweek is working for Provo government
- UDOT wants public comments for proposed Orem expansion
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Suspected criminals on Zillow listing Utah homes for sale without homeowners’ knowledge
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- Georgia voters once again have the last word during election season