Ramp on northbound I-15 closed due to overturned fertilizer tank
SALT LAKE CITY — A truck carrying a fertilizer tank rolled on the northbound I-15 ramp to I-80 on Monday morning, closing the ramp to traffic for at least an hour.
According to Sgt. Cameron Roden of the Utah Highway Patrol, the truck leaked an estimated 400 gallons of fertilizer when it overturned.
The driver was reportedly evaluated by medical personnel but was not transported.
NB I-15 Ramp To EB I-80 (South SL) Salt Lake Co.
Ramp Closed, Use Alt
Est. Clearance Time: 09:00 AM
For updates: https://t.co/jaVMw7vcLm
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) October 10, 2022
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- BYU students win international award for video game
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Senate passes Romney-sponsored bill to fund Great Salt Lake study
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Opinion: Pandemic puppies have spoiled us all for working at home
- Snowball Express arrives at Salt Lake City Airport