CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Ramp on northbound I-15 closed due to overturned fertilizer tank
Oct 10, 2022, 10:44 AM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:24 am
(Utah Highway Patrol)
SALT LAKE CITY — A truck carrying a fertilizer tank rolled on the northbound I-15 ramp to I-80 on Monday morning, closing the ramp to traffic for at least an hour.
According to Sgt. Cameron Roden of the Utah Highway Patrol, the truck leaked an estimated 400 gallons of fertilizer when it overturned.
The driver was reportedly evaluated by medical personnel but was not transported.
NB I-15 Ramp To EB I-80 (South SL) Salt Lake Co.
Ramp Closed, Use Alt
Est. Clearance Time: 09:00 AM
For updates: https://t.co/jaVMw7vcLm
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) October 10, 2022
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah company with ties to polygamous group cited for violating child labor laws
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- Meteorologist says only a couple more weeks of snow and rain
- Arrest made after fatal Logan Canyon crash
- Jury finds Paltrow not liable in ski collision trial
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- The search for the caller behind Utah’s 13 school hoaxes
- Utah drought conditions see “significant” improvement
- Hear it Firsthand: 6 Students Share Their Executive MBA Experience at BYU’s Marriott School…
- AEGIX Aim: Could this app be helpful during a school shooting?