West Jordan officials investigating house fire
Oct 14, 2022, 9:30 AM
(Annie Barker/Deseret News)
WEST JORDAN, Utah — West Jordan fire crews are still investigating after a house fire broke out this morning.
The fire was reported to have started around 4:30 a.m.
Firefighters at the scene said that nobody was injured, but the house sustained around $75,000 in damages.
Crews are still at the scene of the home and are still figuring out what caused the fire.
Related: Fire crews investigating after woman’s death in Centerville apartment fire
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- Three people killed in two-vehicle crash on US-89 in Logan Canyon
- Multiple Utah schools received fake reports of school shooting, officials say
- Alpine School District exploring potential closure of 5 elementary schools
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- U.S. Department of Labor says Sodalicious violated child labor laws
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s ski collision trial continues with defense
- Provo Canyon closing intermittently to mitigate rock slides
- Online marriage licensing gets the attention all over the world
- Hear it Firsthand: 6 Students Share Their Executive MBA Experience at BYU’s Marriott School…