West Jordan officials investigating house fire
WEST JORDAN, Utah — West Jordan fire crews are still investigating after a house fire broke out this morning.
The fire was reported to have started around 4:30 a.m.
Firefighters at the scene said that nobody was injured, but the house sustained around $75,000 in damages.
Crews are still at the scene of the home and are still figuring out what caused the fire.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Trash can on fire at home in the Cottonwoods, safely extinguished
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- Frontier Airlines no longer has a customer service phone line
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- Fugitive taken into custody following SWAT stand-off in Taylorsville