DAVE & DUJANOVIC
Utah philanthropists discuss resources for teens experiencing homelessness
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah has several resources for those experiencing homelessness. Between donations and the creating of foundations, philanthropists have prioritized homelessness resources for teens.
Teen centers are popping up throughout the state and those involved, from construction builders to school officials, are ready to discuss the accessibility.
Dave and Dujanovic are hosting members from Teen Centers, The Miller and Hunstman Foundation The Davis Education Foundation, Woods Cross High Teen Center, Hogan Construction, Lakeview Hospital and Volunteers for America.
Each organization will discuss what went into building the resources, their involvement with teen homelessness and the importance of their presence within the community.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: “It’s been a punch to the gut,” Woods Cross mom of boy…
- Murray doctor charged with sexual exploitation of a minor
- Full interlodge in effect for Alta and Snowbird ski area
- The Salt Lake Temple renovation has a new completion date
- Another Utah snowstorm has us asking, what is a snow squall?
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski collision trial in Utah enters third day
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- Salt Lake carjacking suspect dead, investigation continues
- Mother tells of her escape from addiction and being homeless
- Spring running late, another snowy morning commute is predicted