Orem City Library adds extra safety this Halloween for trick-or-treaters
OREM CITY, Utah — The Orem City Library is providing spooky green glowstick necklaces for children this Halloween. Until 6 p.m. on October 31, trick-or-treaters can grab their free glowstick necklace.
The library is located at 58 N State St, Orem, Utah.
We still have a bunch of our “Go with the Glow” safety glow sticks at the @OremLibrary to help light your way tonight. The Library closes at 6pm tonight so be sure to swing by before then to get your FREE spooky green glow stick.
We wish everyone a happy and safe Halloween! pic.twitter.com/eHTRgr5wWr
— Orem City (@Orem_City) October 31, 2022
In a Twitter post, Orem City said that as one of the nation’s top trick-or-treating cities, it wanted to add extra safety.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Meteorologist says only a couple more weeks of snow and rain
- Utah company with ties to polygamous group cited for violating child labor laws
- Alta wins the race to 800 inches, more snow expected Friday afternoon
- General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Arrest made after fatal Logan Canyon crash
- As the snow melts, cases of canine giardia can increase
- The search for the caller behind Utah’s 13 school hoaxes
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- Utah drought conditions see “significant” improvement
- Jury finds Paltrow not liable in ski collision trial