Orem City Library adds extra safety this Halloween for trick-or-treaters
OREM CITY, Utah — The Orem City Library is providing spooky green glowstick necklaces for children this Halloween. Until 6 p.m. on October 31, trick-or-treaters can grab their free glowstick necklace.
The library is located at 58 N State St, Orem, Utah.
We still have a bunch of our “Go with the Glow” safety glow sticks at the @OremLibrary to help light your way tonight. The Library closes at 6pm tonight so be sure to swing by before then to get your FREE spooky green glow stick.
We wish everyone a happy and safe Halloween! pic.twitter.com/eHTRgr5wWr
— Orem City (@Orem_City) October 31, 2022
In a Twitter post, Orem City said that as one of the nation’s top trick-or-treating cities, it wanted to add extra safety.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- BYU students win international award for video game
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Senate passes Romney-sponsored bill to fund Great Salt Lake study
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Snowball Express arrives at Salt Lake City Airport
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success