CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Search continues for missing and endangered 12-year-old from Clearfield
CLEARFIELD, Utah — The Clearfield City Police Department is asking for the public’s assistance in locating a 12-year-old endangered runaway.
Torrence Martin is a 12-year-old, Black male, who is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 120 pounds. He has brown eyes and shoulder-length, black hair that is partially bleached blonde.
According to CPD, Martin was last seen wearing a black T-shirt with yellow writing and green basketball shorts.
Clearfield police said they were in contact with the 12-year-old around midnight on Nov. 2, attempting to get him to go home.
CPD believes Martin has been staying with various friends and is still in the Clearfield area.
Martin is considered endangered because of his age.
- Police find missing University of Utah student
- Victim in Clearfield shooting arrives at Davis hospital in critical condition
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Meteorologist says only a couple more weeks of snow and rain
- Utah company with ties to polygamous group cited for violating child labor laws
- Alta wins the race to 800 inches, more snow expected Friday afternoon
- General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Arrest made after fatal Logan Canyon crash
- As the snow melts, cases of canine giardia can increase
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- The search for the caller behind Utah’s 13 school hoaxes
- Utah drought conditions see “significant” improvement
- Jury finds Paltrow not liable in ski collision trial