OUTDOORS + RECREATION
Lagoon announces new rollercoaster ‘Primordial”
FARMINGTON, Utah — Buckle your seat belts and hold on tight, Utah’s Lagoon Amusement Park is adding another ride to its roster.
From the 208-foot drop on the Cannibal to the spinning Tipsey Tea Cups, Lagoon has over 50 rides and attractions.
This rollercoaster season, Lagoon is launching Primordial. According to the park’s Instagram page, the ride has been seven years in the making.
“This is a ride experience like you have never seen,” the park wrote.
“Lagoon has worked with an international team of designers and manufacturers, including amazing local companies and vendors, to create and produce this incredible state-of-the-art attraction.”
View this post on Instagram
Lagoon plans on unveiling Primordial to riders in 2023. You must be 36 inches in height to ride at all and above 48 inches to take on the rollercoaster alone.
Huge Eiffel Tower is Lego’s tallest-ever set
Utah DWR offering horse-drawn sleigh and wagon rides for the first time in two years
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Death penalty off the table for Lori Vallow Daybell
- BYU announces new president
- 6-year-old dies after crash in Emery
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Semi hits car on I-15 in Kaysville, one person taken to hospital
- Bicyclist hit, killed by FrontRunner train in Salt Lake City
- Cox signs bill requiring lethality assessments in Utah domestic violence cases
- Gov. Cox signs bill requiring “historic” Utah state flag to be flown at Capitol…
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County