DAVE & DUJANOVIC
Financial infidelity: What does the Utah data look like?
Dec 6, 2022, 10:30 AM | Updated: Dec 8, 2022, 12:20 pm
SALT LAKE CITY — How many dollars spent by your significant other would it take you to reconsider your relationship?
The average Utahn would ‘reconsider their relationship’ if their partner spent $5,000 without consulting them first, reveals research from CouponBirds.
More than 40,000 people were surveyed and over 50% said they avoid talking about money in general with their partner.
Some other states would sever relationships at a higher price; Alabama at $14,800, Arizona at $8,200 and New York at $14,000.
Listen to Dave and Dujanovic‘s full segment on financial infidelity here:
- Checking in on the status of full-day kindergarten in Utah
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Meteorologist says only a couple more weeks of snow and rain
- Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square will be joined by international singers this weekend
- Lawyers of man who lost lawsuit against Gwyneth Paltrow may try for new trial
- Drug Enforcement Administration warns of new substance appearing in Utah
- Utah company with ties to polygamous group cited for violating child labor laws
- Alta wins the race to 800 inches, more snow expected Friday afternoon
- The search for the caller behind Utah’s 13 school hoaxes
- Church leaders travel the world ministering to all people
- General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- As the snow melts, cases of canine giardia can increase