Financial infidelity: What does the Utah data look like?
SALT LAKE CITY — How many dollars spent by your significant other would it take you to reconsider your relationship?
The average Utahn would ‘reconsider their relationship’ if their partner spent $5,000 without consulting them first, reveals research from CouponBirds.
More than 40,000 people were surveyed and over 50% said they avoid talking about money in general with their partner.
Some other states would sever relationships at a higher price; Alabama at $14,800, Arizona at $8,200 and New York at $14,000.
Listen to Dave and Dujanovic‘s full segment on financial infidelity here:
- Checking in on the status of full-day kindergarten in Utah
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
Today’s Top Stories
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- More than 2,700 dead as powerful quake hits southern Turkey and Syria
- Bill permitting pregnant people to use HOV lane passes House
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- 2 arrested in central California shooting that left 6 dead, including mother clutching…
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen