Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
Jan 31, 2023, 1:09 PM
(Kristin Murphy/Deseret News)
WEST VALLEY, Utah — Two employees were reported unconscious at Northrop Grumman Space Systems at 6478 West 5400 South in West Valley City on Monday, Jan. 30.
An official from the West Valley City Fire and Police Departments said they attempted life-saving measures, then transported the two employees to the hospital. Later, both employees were pronounced dead.
Now an investigation into the deaths is being conducted by the Occupational Health and Safety Administration according to Roxanne Vainuku of West Valley City PD.
This is an ongoing story and will be updated.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- 3 children, 3 adults fatally shot at Nashville grade school
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- Lake effect snow causes school delays, remote learning in northern Utah
- Fatal car accident in Box Elder
- Man suing Gwyneth Paltrow for $300,000+ to testify in Utah ski crash trial
- Monday morning commute could be affected by additional inches of snow
- Wrong way driver leads to fatal crash in Weber County
- Sandy Police officer involved in fatal shooting
- Salt Lake County Animal Services looking for a home for Amy Swinehouse
- What vital signs will show us that the Great Salt Lake is improving?