Auto-motorcycle crash sends one to hospital, causes TRAX delays
SALT LAKE CITY — One person is in the hospital following an auto-motorcycle crash Sunday afternoon. Along with this, Utah Transit Authority (UTA) was reporting significant TRAX delays.
According to Salt Lake City Fire, the collision took place at 400 S and State St.
The crash sent one individual to the hospital. The Salt Lake City Police Department says they sustained non-life-threatening injuries from the collision.
UTA said in a tweet, the auto-motorcycle crash was causing delays to all TRAX lines.
#TRAX Update 3:35 PM: Expect significant delays on all lines. Trains will be turning around at Library and Courthouse. Please plan accordingly. More information to come.
— Utah Transit Authority – UTA (@RideUTA) March 19, 2023
According to the tweet, all trains were turning around at the Library and Courthouse stops. UTA had advised travelers to plan accordingly.
Police are currently investigating the circumstances of the crash. No other information on the crash is available at this time.
- A crash in Taylorsville has resulted in the critical injury of one driver.
- Two people suffer minor injuries in helicopter crash at Strawberry Reservoir
- Man fatally dragged by TRAX near City Creek
- Man arrested after allegedly breaking window on TRAX train with a rock
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Open house for Richmond Virginia Temple begins this week
- Why a Trump indictment would have huge political and national implications
- When is the right age to retire?
- Suspect dead, officer injured after shootout in Springville
- Semi hits car on I-15 in Kaysville, one person taken to hospital