Four dogs safely rescued from house fire in Salt Lake County
Jul 18, 2023, 6:30 PM | Updated: Jul 19, 2023, 11:40 am
SALT LAKE CITY — Four dogs that were trapped inside a structure fire on Tuesday afternoon in Salt Lake County were safely rescued.
Fire crews from Taylorsville, West Jordan and West Valley City, along with Unified Fire Authority responded to a two-story house fire in the area of 3600 W. 5700 South at around 11 a.m.
According to a post on Twitter by Unified Fire, the blaze started out in the attached garage and extended through the walls to the attic.
Four occupants of the home were inside at the time of the fire. However, they all made it out safely.
When emergency crews arrived on scene, heavy smoke and flames could be seen coming from the front of the home.
Crews were able to get inside the structure and rescued the four dogs.
There were no reported injuries to first responders.
- All occupants make it out safe in Layton house fire
- Sandy house fire sends one to hospital for smoke inhalation