The Surprising Secrets of The Gardens at Temple Square
The Gardens at Temple Square
200,000 bulbs, more than a half million plants, and soil cooked to two thousand degrees. These are a few of the little known and surprising secrets of The Gardens at Temple Square. Taylor Powers from KSL NewsRadio‘s “Your Utah” reports.
Your Utah is hosted by Taylor Powers and Ethan Millard. In each episode, they take you through a mix of original date ideas, family activities, shows, events and tips on how to get the best out of some of Utah’s year-round venues. You can download episodes or subscribe to Your Utah here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- San Juan county crash leaves one dead, one injured
- Biden signs bipartisan gun safety bill into law: ‘God willing, it’s going to…
- Elizabeth Smart says she was sexually assaulted on a plane
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane
- With Roe v. Wade now overturned, could same-sex marriage be next?