The Surprising Secrets of The Gardens at Temple Square
The Gardens at Temple Square
200,000 bulbs, more than a half million plants, and soil cooked to two thousand degrees. These are a few of the little known and surprising secrets of The Gardens at Temple Square. Taylor Powers from KSL NewsRadio‘s “Your Utah” reports.
Your Utah is hosted by Taylor Powers and Ethan Millard. In each episode, they take you through a mix of original date ideas, family activities, shows, events and tips on how to get the best out of some of Utah’s year-round venues. You can download episodes or subscribe to Your Utah here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- A 4-day workweek is working for Provo government
- Georgia voters once again have the last word during election season
- Colorado gay club shooting suspect charged with hate crimes
- ‘Goblin mode’ chosen as Oxford word of the year for 2022
- Suspected criminals on Zillow listing Utah homes for sale without homeowners’ knowledge
- Financial Infidelity: What does the Utah data look like?
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint