Laura Hamilton, Ensign Elementary
My daughter, Lila, is a 6th-grade student of Ms. Hamilton’s 5th&6th Grade C&A Class at Ensign Elementary. Ms. Hamilton is an amazing teacher, my daughter admires and respects her. Lila never complains about doing homework because she knows Ms. Hamilton wants her to excel in class, I think Ms. Hamilton makes education rewarding and fun instead of a “slog”. And I know that like most teachers she spends her own money on purchasing class-related materials to make teaching either more educational, interesting or more fun for her students. The rest of this nomination has been provided by my daughter, Lila, and in her own words.
Ms. Hamilton is a teacher like no other. She explains many different ways to solve math problems for kids who think differently. The class loves all her fun games and activities we get from being good. A lot of kids usually don’t like math, but she has some cool math games that the class finds fun. Her amazing chapter books encourage me to read more at school and home. She is a great teacher, the other sixth graders and I will surely miss her when we go to Middle School.
Thank you for taking the time to read our nomination for Ms. Laura Hamilton. We hope you select her for your next Teacher Feature.
Angela Froehlich and Lila Froehlich
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Trash can on fire at home in the Cottonwoods, safely extinguished
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Frontier Airlines no longer has a customer service phone line
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- Fugitive taken into custody following SWAT stand-off in Taylorsville