Rachel Aldred, East Midvale Elementary
“Rachel is a wonderful teacher and has many qualities and characteristics that make her a favorite among her students. She has great respect for her students by valuing both ideas and opinions as well as their feelings. She is exceptional at creating a very welcoming learning environment for all students. Rachel also sets very high expectations for her students. Teaching at a title 1 school, she realizes the expectations she has for her students greatly affect their achievements. I also feel that Rachel is a skilled leader. She has a huge focus on decision-making and teamwork as well as community building. She provides many opportunities to her students to take on leadership roles.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- Elk relocation and sections of I-80 closure
- Spanish Fork Holi Festival of Colors, coming soon
- Auto-motorcycle crash sends one to hospital, causes TRAX delays
- Moab takes ‘a big step’ with launch of its 1st transit service
- At least 13 dead after magnitude 6.8 earthquake shakes Ecuador
- Man stranded in Warner Valley slot canyon is in serious condition
- Bonneville High School auto mechanics program named best in country
- Utah Jazz Dancers say they still don’t make a living wage, despite claims of policy changes