Susan Anderson, Spanish Fork Jr High
“Mrs Anderson genuinely cares about each of her students as individuals. The students can feel this because she makes a point to get to know them, their individual Circumstances, challenges and even interests and talents. She reaches out to parents and students when she knows a student is struggling and even offers to help them outside of school hours. This school year she has continued all of this, without missing a beat, while battling cancer. Even when laid up after surgeries and chemo she would stay in touch with parents and students by email, making sure everyone understood their assignments, and making sure her students were continuing to succeed. She’s an amazing example of accepting and loving everyone, and the kind of role model all our children need more of.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found at 600N, I-15 Southbound
- Robbery at swap meet leaves one victim shaken up
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- Clearfield power and traffic alert
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: “It’s been a punch to the gut,” Woods Cross mom of boy…
- Hear it Firsthand: 6 Students Share Their Executive MBA Experience at BYU’s Marriott School…
- Salt Lake carjacking suspect dead, investigation continues
- Winter-like temperatures sticking around
- Utah will likely set historic snow record Friday
- The Salt Lake Temple renovation has a new completion date