BYU hard at work to ensure a losing campaign doesn’t repeat itself
BYU beat Hawaii on Saturday 30-20, giving them a 4-9 record for the 2017 season.
Only once in the school’s 95-year football history have the Cougars recorded at least 10 losses in a single season — it happened in 1949, when BYU posted a 0-11 campaign.
Now coach Kalani Sitake has a lot of evaluation, reflection and work to do now that the offseason has finally arrived and the Cougars aren’t playing in a bowl game for the first time since 2005.
Read more in the Deseret News here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Staff member at school in southern Utah arrested for alleged sexual abuse
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Morning storms impact school schedules
- Air Force unveils newest stealth bomber aircraft