One person dead after a shooting in Murray apartment complex
MURRAY – Murray Police say one man is dead and a second person on the run today after a shooting at Murray apartment complex Thursday afternoon.
Officer Ken Bass say they got the call about shots fired about 3:15 P.M. at about 4200 South and Jummer Way.
“Inside they located a 59-year-old male who was a victim of gunshots. He was killed at the scene,” Bass said.
Officers are still trying to track down footage of their shooting suspect. Bass says they have interviewed witnesses, but haven’t been able to narrow down a description of the shooter.
No other details about the shooting were released. The story will be updated as more information is released.
BREAKING: 59y/o man shot and killed in #Murray apartment complex near 4200 S Main St., shooter on the run. Witness/neighbor tells me “The shots were so loud I hid under my bar I was terrified” says he saw the man run with the gun @KSL5TV pic.twitter.com/ykiHQSPFqM
— Nicole Vowell (@NicoleVowellKSL) March 29, 2018
Today’s Top Stories
- 13 year old hospitalized after being run over in Bountiful
- Deputies say evidence pointing to likely homicide in case of Dylan Rounds
- Update: 5-year-old still in critical condition after being hit by truck while riding balance bike
- Utah debates: Here’s how 3rd District candidates stand on the issues (Rep. John Curtis…
- A kidnapped family of 4 has been found dead in California, authorities say
- Biden to pardon all federal offenses of simple marijuana possession in first major steps…
- Voters could see an increase in police presence at the polls
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Church leader speaks of caring for the earth at Why It Matters conference
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces