One person dead after a shooting in Murray apartment complex
MURRAY – Murray Police say one man is dead and a second person on the run today after a shooting at Murray apartment complex Thursday afternoon.
Officer Ken Bass say they got the call about shots fired about 3:15 P.M. at about 4200 South and Jummer Way.
“Inside they located a 59-year-old male who was a victim of gunshots. He was killed at the scene,” Bass said.
Officers are still trying to track down footage of their shooting suspect. Bass says they have interviewed witnesses, but haven’t been able to narrow down a description of the shooter.
No other details about the shooting were released. The story will be updated as more information is released.
BREAKING: 59y/o man shot and killed in #Murray apartment complex near 4200 S Main St., shooter on the run. Witness/neighbor tells me “The shots were so loud I hid under my bar I was terrified” says he saw the man run with the gun @KSL5TV pic.twitter.com/ykiHQSPFqM
— Nicole Vowell (@NicoleVowellKSL) March 29, 2018
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- With Roe v. Wade now overturned, could same-sex marriage be next?
- Lawyer releases pages from Brian Laundrie’s notebook in which he admits to killing…
- Congress sends landmark gun violence compromise to Biden
- Roe V. Wade overturned by Supreme Court
- Provo Police Department asking for help solving a 2020 cold case