JayMac: Can you help me find my nephew, Macin Smith?
My 17-year-old nephew, Macin Smith, walked out the door three years ago, supposedly on his way to high school, and vanished.
You can join me and #MacinsArmy as we search for his remains in St. George on September 8 at 3000 E Banded Hills.
You’d never guess that your thoughts and prayers actually mean something to me. Your thoughts and prayers bring strength. This has been a defining moment for me as I’ve tried to put myself in the shoes of other people.
Since Macin disappeared, I’ve dedicated myself to raising awareness of mental illness and talking to our kids about it matter. Parents, we have to be able to give our kids a break. After all, you can do kids will make their own choices.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- SLCPD makes arrest connected to fatal stabbing case
- Over 20 arrested in Utah County human trafficking sting, 3 victims rescued
- Skier found dead at Deer Valley ski resort
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- SLCPD officer witnesses wrong-way drunk driver crash into embankment
- Winter blues: light therapy and lifestyle changes can help
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk