Do you lie to any of your doctors? (And no, not just about if she looks fat in her dress.)
A new study found that most people are lying to their doctors, especially millennials.
I did an interview with a woman from the University of Utah who did the study. Her name is Angie Fagerlin, she’s the Research Scientist, Salt Lake City VA Informatics Decision-Enhancement and Analytic Sciences (IDEAS) Center for Innovation.
She said that clear and truthful communication between patients and their doctors is paramount to staying healthy.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings