Weber Co. sheriff’s deputy accused of sexual misconduct
OGDEN — The Weber County Sheriff’s Office says one of its own is under arrest, accused of custodial sexual misconduct.
A press release from the sheriff’s office says the arrest of Jeremy Miller comes as a result of an internal investigation that began in November 2018.
Miller, a corporal with the department, was placed on paid administrative leave back on December 10th. The case is now in the hands of the Weber County Attorney’s Office pending a criminal investigation.
Miller will be booked into the Box Elder County Jail because of a conflict of interest with the Weber County Sheriff’s Office.
Today’s Top Stories
- Victim in fatal auto pedestrian crash was 11 years old, investigation continues
- Hidden cameras found in restrooms in U of U Student Life Center, suspect in custody
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Utah Air National Guard Airman dies during routine deployment
- Two people hurt in auto-pedestrian collision in Orem
- 18-year-old connected to Orem shooting turns himself in
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Utah’s Coordinated Action Plan for Water released this week
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County