Weber Co. sheriff’s deputy accused of sexual misconduct
OGDEN — The Weber County Sheriff’s Office says one of its own is under arrest, accused of custodial sexual misconduct.
A press release from the sheriff’s office says the arrest of Jeremy Miller comes as a result of an internal investigation that began in November 2018.
Miller, a corporal with the department, was placed on paid administrative leave back on December 10th. The case is now in the hands of the Weber County Attorney’s Office pending a criminal investigation.
Miller will be booked into the Box Elder County Jail because of a conflict of interest with the Weber County Sheriff’s Office.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- San Juan county crash leaves one dead, one injured
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Biden signs bipartisan gun safety bill into law: ‘God willing, it’s going to…
- Elizabeth Smart says she was sexually assaulted on a plane
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- With Roe v. Wade now overturned, could same-sex marriage be next?