Mrs. Michelle Parmer – East Layton Elementary
I made a mistake on my other forms, I am only 8 years old. My name is Dylan Brown and I go to East Layton Elementary School and I have the best teacher ever.
Mrs. Parmer is great. She cares about me and my class and is very smart. She teaches science really well and she is very patient with me. I like her a lot because she sets the rules and lives by them and helps me to get a great report card. I have had some problems settling down in other years but Mrs. Parmer has made it really easy to want to be at school and want to learn. I have a hard time writing but Mrs. Parmer is teaching cursive and I can do pretty good at it. She helps me to do the right thing and I want her to be proud of me. Mrs. Parmer is the kind of teacher I want to have for the rest of my years at school.
I like her because she shows me respect and treats me like I am a real person. If I can be better at something she helps me to see that and then I want to be better.
I just got my report card and it is the best one I have ever had and it is because Mrs. Parmer is the best teacher I have ever had.
I want you to recognize her because she works so hard to help all the kids in Grade 3 to be the best that they can be, but most of all, she has made me the best student and I can be even better because she is my teacher.
A note from Dylan’s Mom,
Dylan has had a hard time settling into structured school but Michelle Parmer has really achieved miracles with Dylan. Comments from Duties and other teachers have all been that they see such a positive change in Dylan and I can only say that it is because of Mrs. Parmer. She is a well organized, straight forward teacher who obviously wants the best for her students. She treats Dylan with respect and disregards his idiosyncrasies, of which he has many. She is an outstanding teacher and one who should be recognized for her contribution to the quality of this little boys life.
Today’s Top Stories
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- State intends to appeal vacated death sentence of Utah man
- Native tribes of Utah are given their chance to offer historical perspectives on museum artifacts
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- 1st death from Hurricane Ida; power out across New Orleans
- Power outage in Murray leaves 4,943 customers without power
- Church announces locations for six previously announced temples
- Pilot uninjured in Mountain Green plane crash
- Utah well-represented during international gymnastics competition
- False alarm of reported shots fired near Granger Elementary