Police investigating possible homicide in Millcreek
MILLCREEK, UTAH – Unified Police are investigating a possible homicide in Millcreek on Monday.
Police say a man came out of his home with blood on his hands. Witnesses say he was calling for help because someone had been hurt.
However, when police arrived, he wouldn’t cooperate. A witness said the man tried to run from police. The man had to be wrestled to the ground.
The unnamed man has been take into custody for questioning. Police are calling him a person of interest.
Another man was found dead inside the home near 1300 East and 3770 South.
Police are calling it a highly suspicious death.
Investigators are not saying how the victim died nor are they releasing the victim’s name.
Police say they are treating the death as a homicide.
Woman across the street said she saw a man who tried to run from police and was tackled. pic.twitter.com/d2yFig8PgT
— Sean Moody (@SeanMoodyKSL) February 18, 2019
Anyone with additional information is asked to call Unified Police, 801-743-7000.
This story will be updated as additional details are made available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Judge awards Petito family $3 million in wrongful death lawsuit
- Iranian women burn their hijabs as hundreds protest death of Mahsa Amini
- WATCH PREVIEW: President Nelson to share video message of hope, healing
- Catholic services in Sri Lanka capital canceled for 2nd week
- Utah Marine killed in Afghanistan laid to rest in Arlington National Cemetery
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run