Man hospitalized after shooting at Meadowbrook TRAX station
SOUTH SALT LAKE — A man was hospitalized Tuesday evening after being shot during an argument at a TRAX station.
According to UTA spokesman Carl Arky, two men began arguing while waiting to board a bus at the Meadowbrook TRAX station on 3900 South and 300 West. The suspect then shot the victim in the leg.
The victim was taken to the hospital in good condition, Arky said, and South Salt Lake Police took the suspect into custody.
According to Arky, police are still looking for the weapon used in the shooting.
This is a developing story. More information will be added as it becomes available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Morning storms impact school schedules
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- Moscow police say 6th person on lease isn’t involved in Idaho homicides
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- Suspect in I-15 shooting named, booked into jail
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Back-to-back winter storms bring heavy snow, critical fire conditions to the West
- SuperAgers — who are they, are you one, and can you become one?
- Fiercely self-sufficient Hell’s Backbone cafe owners turn to public for help