Top News 7/31 AM
A man is dead after police say he broke into to a Tanner Clinic office in the middle of the night police say he was trying to get into a closed pharmacy at the clinic, at 3400 West and 5600 South in Roy. A woman who was cleaning the building says he came in with a bandana over his face.
The Alaska Fire burning just south of Provo has grown to 400-acres after burning through the night. Shortly after 10 pm Tuesday night Provo Fire and Rescue received numerous calls about a fire burning above the Bonneville Shoreline Trail near Oregon and Alaska Avenues.
The Trump administration said Wednesday it will set up a system to allow Americans to legally import lower-cost prescription drugs from Canada, weakening a longstanding ban that had stood as a top priority for the politically powerful pharmaceutical industry.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- Don’t put dogs in truck beds, Utah Humane Society says