Top News 7/31 AM
A man is dead after police say he broke into to a Tanner Clinic office in the middle of the night police say he was trying to get into a closed pharmacy at the clinic, at 3400 West and 5600 South in Roy. A woman who was cleaning the building says he came in with a bandana over his face.
The Alaska Fire burning just south of Provo has grown to 400-acres after burning through the night. Shortly after 10 pm Tuesday night Provo Fire and Rescue received numerous calls about a fire burning above the Bonneville Shoreline Trail near Oregon and Alaska Avenues.
The Trump administration said Wednesday it will set up a system to allow Americans to legally import lower-cost prescription drugs from Canada, weakening a longstanding ban that had stood as a top priority for the politically powerful pharmaceutical industry.
Today’s Top Stories
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces the construction of 18 new temples
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Saturday morning conference session makes history
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- NWS issues severe thunderstorm warning in Grand County
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- First freedoms: The interconnectedness of First Amendment rights
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- The sad history of Tragedy Spring