Missionary in Canada dies after injuries from car crash
SALT LAKE CITY — A missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has from injuries sustained in a crash.
Nearly a week ago, Elder Bryant Keck and his companion missionary were driving in Kamloops, British Columbia. A Church spokesman says that’s where their car collided with a truck. Elder Dallin Thompson, age 19, was driving. He remains hospitalized in critical condition.
Elder Keck was 19-years old. He served in the Canada Vancouver Mission since June 2018. He was from Sanford, Colorado.
Our deepest condolences go out to the family and loved ones of Elder Keck as they mourn his passing and honor his life and missionary service.
“We continue to pray for Elder Thompson and his family as well as the individuals in the other vehicle,” said the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in a statement.
Today’s Top Stories
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces the construction of 18 new temples
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- Saturday morning conference session makes history
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- NWS issues severe thunderstorm warning in Grand County
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- First freedoms: The interconnectedness of First Amendment rights
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- The sad history of Tragedy Spring