Amber Alert issued for 3-week-old baby from Clinton, Utah
CLINTON, Utah — Police have released a photograph of a 3-week old baby who they believe was taken by her biological mother on Wednesday night.
Clinton police say they have reason to believe that the child’s mother, Taylor Webb, may be headed toward the area of Modesto, California where she is from.
Police do not have a description for a vehicle.
An Amber Alert remains in effect for missing 3-week-old baby Audrey Westfall.
Clinton Police say the baby’s birth mother took her sometime Wednesday afternoon from a home in northwest Clinton, in Davis County where she was with her maternal grandmother who is the legal guardian.
The Amber Alert was issued by the Davis County Sheriff’s Office late Wednesday night. It told people to call 511 for more information, but that line was overwhelmed and is no longer responding.
Webb has brown hair, glasses, and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing black yoga pants, a grey zip-up jacket and black-and-white Avia shoes. Police say she has tattoos on her collarbone with the phrase “Exhale the negative” on the left side of her chest and “Inhale the positive” on the right.
The baby has brown hair and blue eyes, and is said to weigh about 10 pounds. She was last seen in a black and grey baby carrier, with a pink and green quilted blanket.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- After a cold November, Utah prepares for another storm
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Elon Musk speaks out on ‘Twitter Files’ release detailing platform’s inner…
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Bob McGrath, original ‘Sesame Street’ cast member, dead at 90
- ‘Sketched out’ University of Idaho students return to campus from break with…
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- Letters from surviving roommates read at church memorial service for slain University of…