Amber Alert issued for 3-week-old baby from Clinton, Utah
CLINTON, Utah — Police have released a photograph of a 3-week old baby who they believe was taken by her biological mother on Wednesday night.
Clinton police say they have reason to believe that the child’s mother, Taylor Webb, may be headed toward the area of Modesto, California where she is from.
Police do not have a description for a vehicle.
An Amber Alert remains in effect for missing 3-week-old baby Audrey Westfall.
Clinton Police say the baby’s birth mother took her sometime Wednesday afternoon from a home in northwest Clinton, in Davis County where she was with her maternal grandmother who is the legal guardian.
The Amber Alert was issued by the Davis County Sheriff’s Office late Wednesday night. It told people to call 511 for more information, but that line was overwhelmed and is no longer responding.
Webb has brown hair, glasses, and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing black yoga pants, a grey zip-up jacket and black-and-white Avia shoes. Police say she has tattoos on her collarbone with the phrase “Exhale the negative” on the left side of her chest and “Inhale the positive” on the right.
The baby has brown hair and blue eyes, and is said to weigh about 10 pounds. She was last seen in a black and grey baby carrier, with a pink and green quilted blanket.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- Tooele City releases fireworks restrictions map
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Semi-truck rolls on I-80 at U.S.-40, Silver Creek Junction
- UPDATE: SLCPD investigating party shooting that left one in critical condition
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City