Points on Poinsettia Care
SALT LAKE CITY — Poinsettias are a popular holiday plant, but how do you help them last the entire season?
KSL Greenhouse hosts Taun Beddess and Maria Shilaos provides points for selection and care of this flowering shrub in this Facebook video. From carefully unwrapping the plastic protective film, to prime watering and lighting conditions there are plenty of tips to keep your plant thriving through Christmas. Check out the video now!
Listen to the KSL Greenhouse Show on Saturday mornings 8 to 11 at 1160 AM & 102.7 FM, kslnewsradio.com, or on the KSL Newsradio App. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram at @kslgreenhouse. #KSLGreenhouse
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Three vehicle crash in Sanpete County leaves one dead
- Two Republicans voted against bill banning transgender-related surgery, here’s why
- Engineer who refused to approve Challenger launch dies in Ogden
- Utah Senate passes transgender-related surgery ban for minors
- “Major damage to home” after early morning explosion, fire in Lehi