KSL Greenhouse: Best plants for Valentine’s Day
SALT LAKE CITY — Plants and flowers are one of the most common gifts to give on Valentine’s day and the options can be overwhelming. The KSL Greenhouse Show has narrowed down a few options.
Best Plants For Valentine’s Day
One thing you may want to consider when picking out plants is how long you want them to last. Do you want it to last for a few days, a week, or a month? There are many options that satisfy all of those options.
Long-lived house plants that flower
Flowering plants that last weeks to months
Flowering plants that last under a month
More details available on our podcast episode!
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- San Juan county crash leaves one dead, one injured
- Elizabeth Smart says she was sexually assaulted on a plane
- Russian missiles hit Kyiv as G7 summit begins in Europe
- COLD: Dave Cawley’s theory behind the death of Susan Cox Powell
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- More than 700 flights canceled Sunday
- Planned Parenthood of Utah files lawsuit against the state
- Kearns woman killed in a two-vehicle accident in Idaho
- More emergency supplies are going from Utah to Florida