Vehicles, cars burglarized in West Jordan neighborhood
WEST JORDAN, Utah — Residents who live on Adamson Circle, near 5600 West and 9000 South in West Jordan, woke up to find their homes and vehicles burglarized early Saturday morning.
West Jordan Police said two vehicles and two homes were burglarized. According to police, the vehicles were both unlocked at the time of the burglary.
As for the home burglaries, in one instance the home’s attached garage was targeted. At another home, police say the suspects reached through a pet flap, or dog door and unlocked a nearby door.
In the second home burglary, the suspects stole car keys and tools but did not steal a car said West Jordan Police Department Public Information Officer Jennifer Worthen.
Worthen said three people are seen on video footage of the burglaries but that none of them are seen clearly enough to offer a description of the suspects.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Police cancel Amber alert for 11-year-old girl
- Update: Idaho Amber Alert canceled, children found safe
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Temporary stay issued for Utah’s trigger law
- AP sources: At least 40 people found dead in back of tractor trailer
- Supreme Court sides with coach who sought to pray after game
- Elizabeth Smart says she was sexually assaulted on a plane
- Semi-truck transporting over 200 beehives rolls over on I-80
- 7-year-old boy in Layton critically injured after being hit by a car
- Kearns woman killed in a two-vehicle accident in Idaho