Vehicles, cars burglarized in West Jordan neighborhood
WEST JORDAN, Utah — Residents who live on Adamson Circle, near 5600 West and 9000 South in West Jordan, woke up to find their homes and vehicles burglarized early Saturday morning.
West Jordan Police said two vehicles and two homes were burglarized. According to police, the vehicles were both unlocked at the time of the burglary.
As for the home burglaries, in one instance the home’s attached garage was targeted. At another home, police say the suspects reached through a pet flap, or dog door and unlocked a nearby door.
In the second home burglary, the suspects stole car keys and tools but did not steal a car said West Jordan Police Department Public Information Officer Jennifer Worthen.
Worthen said three people are seen on video footage of the burglaries but that none of them are seen clearly enough to offer a description of the suspects.
Today’s Top Stories
- West Valley house fire leaves 80-year-old dead
- After celebrity death to colon cancer, Utah doctor weighs in on colonoscopy
- Sinema leaving the Democratic Party and registering as an independent
- Two Utah experts talk about prisoner swap for WNBA player Brittney Griner
- Update: Some I-15 lanes reopen after hazmat spill in Bluffdale
- Families of Hunter High shooting victims unhappy with plea deal
- Highland man dies in snowmobile accident in Wasatch County
- DWR and UDOT introducing new app Utah Roadkill Reporter
- Downtown Ogden expansion project begins finalizing plans
- Provo Police looking for information about two cars in deadly hit-and-run