This article about treasury management services is presented by Altabank.
Savvy business owners know that innovation and automation are key to running an efficient enterprise, especially when it comes to achieving financial goals. Treasury management services offer large and mid-sized businesses a better way to manage cash and payments and track business performance.
1. What are treasury management services?
Treasury management services offer tailored commercial banking solutions for cash management and payment needs. Services are principally broken into four categories: receivables, disbursements, fraud protection, and liquidity management.
2. How does treasury management help with commercial receivables?
Treasury management eases the tedious task of collecting and processing payments. ACH Receivables can collect funds from your customers, quickly and securely. Remote Deposit Capture allows check deposits to be scanned and deposited securely at any time of the day. Large volumes of cash can also be safely deposited, counted, logged, and secured. Lock Box services allow customers to remit payments to a special P.O. Box, so they can be deposited directly into your commercial account. Merchant Services enable the processing of customer credit and debit card payments.
3. Does treasury management help with commercial payables?
Treasury management services allow businesses to make secure and on-time payments. ACH payments save time for one-time or recurring payments to employees, vendors, or other payments. Secure online wires can be used to transfer funds. Additionally, business credit cards can help with employee spending and turn business costs into rewards.
4. Can treasury management assist with commercial cash management?
Overwhelmed by monitoring the ebb and flow of cash? Treasury management provides nimble cash management via online banking, mobile apps, and sweep accounts. It’s a smart and nimble way for businesses to maintain liquidity and mitigate risk.
5. How does treasury management protect my business from fraud?
Fraud prevention is essential for all commercial transactions. Treasury management offers a double layer of financial protection by allowing both the bank and the account holders to easily monitor and flag any suspicious activity, including check fraud.
6. What to look for in a treasury management service?
First and foremost, meet the banker. Some financial institutions, including Altabank, have bankers committed specifically to treasury management. They work one-on-one with you to devise strategies to improve the cash flow process and work toward long-term financial goals.
Secondly, identify perks that go above and beyond traditional treasury management services. Altabank, for instance, offers robust signature banking services, including Express Deposit, Altabank’s remote deposit capture service; SafePoint Titan by Loomis, Altabank’s “smart safe” for high volume deposits; Visa Business Rewards credit card; the Altabank mobile app; Insured Cash Sweep (ICS) and Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Services (CDARS) to insure deposits over the $250,000 federal limit; investment sweep accounts; loan sweep accounts; and Positive Pay fraud protection, Altabank’s fraud prevention service.
- 4 steps to a successful tax season for small business owners
- 4 Tips For the Utah First Time Home Buyer: What You Need to Know to Get Into the Housing Market Right Now
- Ever Been Curious about Commercial Real Estate in Utah? Why Commercial Real Estate is Booming in a Pandemic and 3 Tips on How You Can Enter the Market
Today’s Top Stories
- Police look for Laundrie in reserve; Petito still not found
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Moab homicide victims told friends if something happened to them, they were murdered
- Part of Lindon goes on lockdown as police look for suspect
- The latest in the case of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Attorney: Person of interest in Gabby Petito case is now missing
- Breaking: Paraglider crash in Draper claims one life
- Moab police describe fight between woman — now missing — and boyfriend
- Destructive TikTok licks trend hits Utah schools
- Gabby Petito’s family and police urge her fiancé to come forward with any information…