Fire at the Magna Dump
Jun 16, 2021, 7:23 AM
MAGNA, Utah — A Fire broke out at the Central Valley Landfill in Magna on Wednesday morning.
KSL first saw reports of the fire at 5:30 this morning, we have crews on the way to find out more.
This story is developing and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- Could a gas strike work? One expert doubts it
- Family of Zane James speaks out after settlement reached with Cottonwood Heights
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Anonymous donor offers $50K to help find missing South Salt Lake man
- Dog dies after being left in hot car for more than an hour
- Police: Parade shooting suspect contemplated 2nd shooting
- Spanish Fork house catches fire after fireworks not properly extinguished