Hidden treasure is now found treasure says search organizer
SOMEWHERE IN UTAH — The search for hidden treasure somewhere on the Wasatch Front came to an end Monday, after one of the men who hid $10,000 shared a video of someone walking around with the treasure chest under his arm.
The hidden treasure challenge, posted on Instagram by John Maxim and David Cline on June 19, inspired a number of hunters to hit the trails around the Wasatch Front. One hiker even required rescue.
The original call to seek the cash included a poem with clues that seekers needed to follow to find the hidden booty.
View this post on Instagram
Today’s Top Stories
- Weather causing delayed starts for several schools across Utah
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Schools, commute delayed by early morning lake effect snow
- ChatGPT: Plagiarism super-tool for students or AI brainstorming generator?
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Three vehicle crash in Sanpete County leaves one dead
- Man throws Molotov cocktail at New Jersey synagogue in arson attempt, police say
- A Google analysis shows which words are the most confusing to Americans