Parleys Canyon fire is 100% contained
SUMMIT COUNTY, Utah — Summit County has announced via Twitter today that the Parleys Canyon fire is 100% contained.
They have released crews and air resources, fire personnel will continue to monitor the burned area.
All trail closures have been lifted as of today too.
This is a developing story, we will update this page as more information becomes available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Direct selling and the big impact it has on the Utah economy
- Two people dead in Taylorsville after shooting
- What the bishops knew: Church releases details, timeline about Arizona sex abuse case
- Quantum computing of “great concern” to Rep. Chris Stewart, here’s why
- Utah Little League player, after fall from bunk bed, is making progress
- Crash causes big delays in Tooele County
- Utah experiences another interesting day of weather
- Unified Police looking for missing teen from Holladay
- New fire ignites in Spring Canyon in Carbon County
- Chalk the Block charity event is set for later this month in Provo