SUMMIT COUNTY, Utah — Summit County has announced via Twitter today that the Parleys Canyon fire is 100% contained.
They have released crews and air resources, fire personnel will continue to monitor the burned area.
All trail closures have been lifted as of today too.
This is a developing story, we will update this page as more information becomes available.
- Parleys fire forces evacuation in the Mount Aire area
- More smoke from California wildfires on its way to Utah
Today’s Top Stories
- Instagram user says she saw Petito and Laundrie in Wyoming restaurant
- Arches ranger remembers warning Gabby Petito about toxic relationship
- The search for Brian Laundrie, Gabby Petito’s fiancé, resumes today in the Carlton…
- 911 call that prompted interaction with Gabby Petito released
- Law enforcement expert worries Moab’s investigation into Petito incident may be too narrow
- Florida sheriff said man seen on trail camera is not Brian Laundrie
- FBI: Remains found in Wyoming belong to Gabby Petito
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Utah National Guard soldier dies in training exercises in Kentucky
- FBI confirms body found in Grand Teton area matches Gabby Petito’s description