Can’t go to Vegas? Follow BYU / Arizona on KSL NewsRadio
As much as the most diehard BYU fans would like to travel to Las Vegas to watch the football season opener against Arizona on Saturday, not everyone can make the trip.
Not to worry: as the home of the Cougars, KSL NewsRadio has you covered from pre-game to play-by-play to post-game and beyond.
How to follow the BYU/Arizona game
Pre-game coverage for BYU / Arizona starts at 6:30 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 4, 2021. You can listen live on 102.7 FM or 1160 AM on your radio, or ask a smart speaker to play KSL NewsRadio. Additionally, all of our coverage streams through our smartphone app and online at KSLNewsRadio.com.
Can’t get enough of the action? KSL’s Unrivaled host Alex Kirry and Cougar Sports Saturday’s Mitch Harper will preview the entire BYU football season in a special hour of coverage at noon Friday (listen live or join our video live stream above). They’ll be back at it with Cougar Sports Saturday, noon to 3 p.m.
Both shows also stream in podcast form after broadcast, just in case you miss something.
The fiercest Cougar fans can also text BYU to 57500 for Arizona game day updates and breaking BYU sports news.
Still not enough? Follow BYU football in-depth with our partners at KSLSports.com.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- A 4-day workweek is working for Provo government
- Georgia voters once again have the last word during election season
- Colorado gay club shooting suspect charged with hate crimes
- Suspected criminals on Zillow listing Utah homes for sale without homeowners’ knowledge
- ‘Goblin mode’ chosen as Oxford word of the year for 2022
- Financial Infidelity: What does the Utah data look like?
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint