Attorney: Person of interest in Gabby Petito case is now missing
NORTH PORT, Fla. — The person of interest in the disappearance of Gabby Petito has now disappeared, according to a family attorney.
The attorney for the family of Brian Laundrie texted a statement to KSL-TV’s Matt Rascon Friday evening.
It read: “Be advised that the whereabouts of Brian Laundrie are currently unknown,” the message said. “The FBI is currently at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in locating Brian. As of now the FBI is looking for both Gabby and Brian.”
Laundrie’s attorney also confirms Brian had not been seen by parents since Tuesday.
Petito was last seen with Laundrie traveling through Utah and Wyoming last month.
More information on this story as details become available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Woman warns of being followed at local store, police say you should report it
- Child dies after hit and run in West Valley
- One man dead after shooting in Draper early Thursday morning
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Utah Attorney General asks for permission to appeal trigger law injunction
- Canyons School District starting the year with a teacher and staff shortage
- Feds removed documents from Mar-a-Lago in June with grand jury subpoena
- Utah business Lions Not Sheep responds to FTC fraud claims
- Two Tooele houses struck by lightning in yesterday’s storm
- Breeze Airways announces additional flights out of Provo Airport