NORTH PORT, Fla. — The person of interest in the disappearance of Gabby Petito has now disappeared, according to a family attorney.
The attorney for the family of Brian Laundrie texted a statement to KSL-TV’s Matt Rascon Friday evening.
It read: “Be advised that the whereabouts of Brian Laundrie are currently unknown,” the message said. “The FBI is currently at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in locating Brian. As of now the FBI is looking for both Gabby and Brian.”
Laundrie’s attorney also confirms Brian had not been seen by parents since Tuesday.
Petito was last seen with Laundrie traveling through Utah and Wyoming last month.
More information on this story as details become available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Demolition begins at abandoned Raging Water/Seven Peak water park
- Taylorsville Police searching for murder suspect, needs public’s help
- Two passengers died in Orem car crash
- Southbound I-15 backed up by three car crashes in Roy
- Vehicle of family that went missing 20 years ago discovered in Ohio River
- Bountiful City crews working on main waterline break
- North Salt Lake police respond to car chase that leaves one dead
- At least 13 auto safety rules are years overdue
- More than 90 snakes found under Northern California home
- A motorcyclist is dead after crashing in West Jordan