One person killed in five-car crash in West Jordan
WEST JORDAN, Utah — A five-car crash Friday evening claimed the life of one person.
According to West Jordan police, the crash happened on Bangerter Highway and 7700 South at 5:30 p.m. Traffic was rolling to a stop when a northbound vehicle collided with an automobile in front of it.
Also according to West Jordan police, one person died in the crash. No information was available on any other injuries from the crash.
Authorities say all individuals involved in the crash are cooperating with the investigation. The investigation into the crash is still ongoing.
The identity of the victim was not released.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church missionary serving in Alabama injured in a shooting
- Heated driveways are a modern wonder, but what else can you do with radiant heating around…
- A man jumped out of taxiing airplane at Phoenix’s Sky Harbor International Airport
- U of U Utes win first Pac-12 championship; heading to the Rose Bowl
- Tooele County man is taken into custody after child porn investigation
- How to tell if it’s time for a ‘sleep divorce’
- Odgen police arrest man after making threats toward his family, police
- Utah, Utah State to play in conference title games this weekend
- Ten things you may not know about Jazz owner Ryan Smith
- Suspect’s parents charged in Michigan school shooting