Logan police investigating an incident at Willow Park
LOGAN, Utah — The Logan City Police Department is investigating an incident that occurred in the Willow Park area Wednesday evening.
Officers responded to a dispute around 7:30 p.m. According to police, the dispute involved several individuals, who were punching and kicking each other.
As authorities were en route to the scene, a 911 call came in about a male being shot in the abdomen. Witnesses said a car with a suspect in it sped off. The witnesses were able to give police a description of the car.
The suspect was later taken into custody after being pull over along 600 South.
At Willow Park, officers located a juvenile male, who had been injured. He was transported to a hospital in Logan for treatment of his injuries. Authorities believe his injuries are stab wounds.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Logan High School goes into lockdown after a man comes on campus with a gun
- Crash up Logan Canyon kills one person
Today’s Top Stories
- After celebrity death to colon cancer, Utah doctor weighs in on colonoscopy
- Two Utah experts talk about prisoner swap for WNBA player Brittney Griner
- Update: Some I-15 lanes reopen after hazmat spill in Bluffdale
- Families of Hunter High shooting victims unhappy with plea deal
- Downtown Ogden expansion project begins finalizing plans
- Provo Police looking for information about two cars in deadly hit-and-run
- West Jordan Elementary School is closing its gates after 40 years
- Members of the council explain the Salt Lake County library tax
- Sundance Film Festival is seeking volunteers for 2023 event
- SWAT standoff in Tooele ends peacefully, no further threat to public