Hazmat Incident on U campus
Salt Lake City Fire Department Spokesperson, Dan Walker says, a small amount of solid product was spilled, but there were no threats.
SALT LAKE CITY — Officials are responding to a chemical leak at the University of Utah engineering building near 50 South Central Campus Drive.
The leak has been contained. Officials are working to identify the chemical.
HazMat incident 50 S Central Campus Dr. PIO responding pic.twitter.com/GCMscxMh4T
— Salt Lake City Fire Department (@slcfire) October 28, 2021
Today’s Top Stories
- Wildlife officials, troopers, maneuver large herd of elk away from I-80
- Suspects in custody, lockdown lifted after shots fired at Taylorsville High
- Pedestrian hit and killed by UTA Frontrunner
- Large sinkhole shuts down portion of westbound 1500 North in Lehi
- Investigation of fatal accident at Provo airport includes witness statements
- Teachers at West High School walkout in of protest H.B. 215
- Bystander finds dead body in Salt Lake foothills above Beck Street
- Cottonwood Connect offers a new way to get up Cottonwood Canyons
- UHP: Semi rollover in Juab County has claimed at least one life
- Spanish Fork teacher is year’s first Jazz “Most Valuable Educator”