Salt Lake City police investigating suspicious death
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City Police Department is investigating the suspicious death of a 43-year-old man.
Police were called to the area of 247 West 1700 South Monday night just after 9:30 p.m. They were called to assist paramedics on a call.
When authorities arrived on scene, the man had already died. However, police have determined the cause of death to be suspicious in nature.
Authorities also say the death hasn’t been ruled a homicide. Through their investigation, however, police have determined that there is no threat to the community.
An autopsy will be performed to determine the cause of death.
Since this is an ongoing investigation, authorities are unable to release any further information at this time.
- Ogden police investigating death of 41-year-old man
- UPDATE: Man accused of manslaughter in death of 7-year-old girl
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces the construction of 18 new temples
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- Satellite photo shows Chad Daybell property on likely day of child’s burial
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Rubio vows to oppose potential Hurricane Ian aid package if lawmakers ‘load it up with…
- Death of Gunnison prison inmate could be homicide
- Boy killed while playing “the fainting game” will be laid to rest Wednesday