BYU-Idaho releases fall enrollment numbers
REXBURG, Idaho — In releasing its 2021 fall semester enrollment numbers Friday, Brigham Young University-Idaho officials say there is steady enrollment among both on-campus and online students despite the ongoing world-wide pandemic.
The university says there are roughly 23,000 students living in the Rexburg community during the 2021 fall semester. The university also reports there is total enrollment of more than 25,600 campus-based students. That number also includes campus students who are enrolled in online, face-to-face and internship courses.
The student-body during the fall semester consisted of 13,246 female students (52%) and 12,385 male students (48%). There are 5,572 students, who are married. That number makes up 22% of the student population on campus.
Additionally, BYU-Idaho has a more than 18,600 students who are involved with BYU-Pathway Worldwide.
Today’s Top Stories
- West Valley City shooting leaves child in critical condition
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Springville shooting: Suspect identified, teenage girl on life support, police say
- Two teens dead in North Ogden crash after police pursuit
- UPDATE: Provo Police file charges against a man who allegedly threatened a school
- Suspect in death of Pleasant Grove woman identified as her biological son
- One person dead in reported murder-suicide in Springville, Utah
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Utah homes at risk of having dangerous levels of radon gas
- Cash is king after a natural disaster or similar emergency