BYU-Idaho releases fall enrollment numbers
REXBURG, Idaho — In releasing its 2021 fall semester enrollment numbers Friday, Brigham Young University-Idaho officials say there is steady enrollment among both on-campus and online students despite the ongoing world-wide pandemic.
The university says there are roughly 23,000 students living in the Rexburg community during the 2021 fall semester. The university also reports there is total enrollment of more than 25,600 campus-based students. That number also includes campus students who are enrolled in online, face-to-face and internship courses.
The student-body during the fall semester consisted of 13,246 female students (52%) and 12,385 male students (48%). There are 5,572 students, who are married. That number makes up 22% of the student population on campus.
Additionally, BYU-Idaho has a more than 18,600 students who are involved with BYU-Pathway Worldwide.
- President M. Russell Ballard dedicates Pocatello Idaho Temple
- Idaho Supreme Court orders change of venue in Daybell case
- Crisis care standards in Idaho due to COVID-19 could have a ripple effect into Utah
Today’s Top Stories
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- Utah mom shares grocery budgeting tips
- One person dead following a stabbing in Salt Lake City suspect still at large
- SLCPD arrest two people in connection to a Wednesday shooting
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Eyeing retirement: How much money is enough after you leave a job?
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Suspect arrested and named, victim identified after shooting in Taylorsville