BYU-Idaho releases fall enrollment numbers
REXBURG, Idaho — In releasing its 2021 fall semester enrollment numbers Friday, Brigham Young University-Idaho officials say there is steady enrollment among both on-campus and online students despite the ongoing world-wide pandemic.
The university says there are roughly 23,000 students living in the Rexburg community during the 2021 fall semester. The university also reports there is total enrollment of more than 25,600 campus-based students. That number also includes campus students who are enrolled in online, face-to-face and internship courses.
The student-body during the fall semester consisted of 13,246 female students (52%) and 12,385 male students (48%). There are 5,572 students, who are married. That number makes up 22% of the student population on campus.
Additionally, BYU-Idaho has a more than 18,600 students who are involved with BYU-Pathway Worldwide.
Today’s Top Stories
- Heated driveways are a modern wonder, but what else can you do with radiant heating around…
- Suspect’s parents charged in Michigan school shooting
- Omicron variant of COVID-19 detected in first Utah patient
- Mysterious lights appeared over Utah skies last night
- Laie Hawaii Mission announced by Church leadership
- Utah, Utah State to play in conference title games this weekend
- Officers recovering from Taylorsville shooting, police union asks why it happened
- New US travel rules: What you need to know about the changes prompted by Omicron
- Popular southern Utah YouTuber charged with insurance fraud
- How long can I reuse and wear my face mask or respirator?