I-215 East Belt closed due to multi-car pile-up at 4500 South
SALT LAKE CITY — All lanes of I-215 East are closed at 3300 South in Salt Lake County late Wednesday night. According to the Utah Department of Transportation, southbound lanes are shut down in order to clear a multi-car pile-up closer to 4500 S. UHP says there are no major injuries so far in the investigation, and that the stretch of the East Belt is slick and treacherous.
SB I-215 E Closed at 3300 S (MP 3) Salt Lake Co. Est. Clearance Time: 11 p.m.
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- Anonymous donor offers $50K to help find missing South Salt Lake man
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Police: Gunman fired more than 70 rounds at July 4 parade, 7 dead
- Highland Drive open after closing for hours due to fatal crash involving Coke truck
- Highland Park parade shooting suspect charged with 7 counts of murder, state’s attorney says
- Early morning crash on I-15 kills motorcyclist
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song