Man in Ogden dies after falling from a window
OGDEN, Utah — Ogden police say that a male in his 40s died Wednesday afternoon after falling out of a window at an apartment complex.
The man fell around 3:30 p.m. at 2245 Jefferson Avenue.
Ogden City Police spokesman Lt. Vanderwarf said the death appears to be accidental, and that there is no evidence of foul play.
The identity of the victim has not been released. The cause of the incident is still under investigation.
This story will be updated when additional information becomes available.
Today’s Top Stories
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- WB I-80 shut down after a crash between two semis and a Utah Highway Patrol car
- 8-year-old boy struck by car in Riverton, suffers head injury
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City