CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Man in Ogden dies after falling from a window
Apr 27, 2022, 7:48 PM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:40 am
OGDEN, Utah — Ogden police say that a male in his 40s died Wednesday afternoon after falling out of a window at an apartment complex.
The man fell around 3:30 p.m. at 2245 Jefferson Avenue.
Ogden City Police spokesman Lt. Vanderwarf said the death appears to be accidental, and that there is no evidence of foul play.
The identity of the victim has not been released. The cause of the incident is still under investigation.
This story will be updated when additional information becomes available.
- Suspect arrested in Ogden kidnapping case
- Ogden man sentenced to federal prison for failure to pay the IRS
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash trial begins in Park City, lawyer calls it “B.S.”
- UHP: Three people dead in two-vehicle crash in Kane County
- USU grad files lawsuit against university for racist caricature
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Death penalty off the table for Lori Vallow Daybell
- Utah Flooding: How to prevent and mitigate the risk
- Brighton hits a milestone with 700 inches of snow
- Cox signs bill requiring lethality assessments in Utah domestic violence cases
- BYU announces new president